Our Transport Client is looking for a Health and Wellbeing Coordinator to work across various business functions organising and coordinating wellness initiatives that promote employee engagement.
The role type is Full Time.
Location: Brisbane based with regular travel throughout Australia
Salary Range: $90,000 – $95,000 plus super
As the Health and Wellbeing Coordinator we want you to:
- Analyse the effectiveness, return on investment and measures of participation, exploring ideas to personalise the Health and Wellness Program to increase the participation,
- Communicate to all the varying workgroups the purpose, goals, policies and procedures around the Health and Wellness Program,
- Liaise with the Occupational Health and Safety Management team to identify health and environmental concerns, as well as the recommendations to reduce the risk, and
- Assist the Return to Work Team with current claims where required
- Diploma in Nursing or Similar (preferred but not essential)
- Qualified Drug and Alcohol Tester
- Demonstrated ability applying time management and organisational skills when planning, providing and evaluating health and wellbeing programs,
- Administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office packages,
- A liking to working in a multidisciplinary team, with a commitment to continuing your personal development, and
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to foster engagement across all levels of the business