Our new Client is in New Zealand and they are the premier Services Company for the Telecommunications, Power and Water sectors.
They are now hiring Directional Drill Operators / Locators who have experience working in the Construction industry to work on projects nationwide.
Hourly Rate: $30 – $35 per hour (base rate)
If you are working away from home you will be compensated with an Overnight allowance and accommodation.
Location: Auckland based contract but work throughout NZ
• 2 – 5 years directional drilling experience
• Must be able to work away from home when required.
• Minimum Class 2 Driver Licence (Class 4 would be an advantage)
• Locate all utility services and obstructions prior to work commencing.
• Decide on mud mixtures and reamer types
• Familiar with the Vermeer HDD brand.
• Operate Digitrak F2 and F5 Tracking System
• Operate trucks, excavators and drills as required
• Read and understand all build and service plans
• Maintain daily site records and report any issues
• Additional Kiwi Saver contribution (to match yours)
• Access to Marram Trust holiday/medical program
• Subsidised Southern Cross Well Being 2