Our Civil Construction Client is looking for a Senior Civil Estimator.
The role is perfect for someone with a strong background in Civil works and Construction projects. As the successful candidate, you will be tendering for projects between $200K – $8M. The company requires a candidate who can hit the ground running, being able to work in an autonomous role.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary Range: $80K – $140K plus superannuation
- Review tender documentation – Develop Scope of Works, Resource Requirements, Materials Costing and Construction Methodologies and Programme
- Identify cost risks and opportunities with various tender submissions & prepare cost plan
- Post tender negotiations and contract reviews
- Sourcing subcontractor and supplier quotes and availability
- Identify tender opportunities and monitor tender searches
- Responsible for Tender submission from start to finish (prepare, submit, win and handover approved tenders), as per company Procedures and Processes (as amended from time to time.)
- Tertiary education – Preferably in Civil Construction, other subjects considered
- Min 4 + Years’ LOCAL Industry experience in RMS, Rail, Council & Subdivision tenders including Asphalt, Streetscape, Drainage, Stormwater, Concreting, Earthworks and Shoring Systems.
- Industry experience working within the Sydney Metropolitan area with demonstrated results in civil and infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of TFNSW/RMS specification and processes.
- Knowledge of Cubit or similar software.